Certified Memory Care Professional Certification (CMCP)
- Professionals must have completed fifteen (15) total CEU’s before the recertification date
- Ten (10) CEU’s of the required fifteen (15) must come from a IEMC topical training course.
- Additional CEU’s must focus on dementia or geriatric care
- CMCP is renewable every two (2) years.
Qualified Memory Care Professional Certification (QMCP)
- Professionals must have completed twenty (20) total CEU’s before the recertification date
- Ten (10) CEU’s of the required twenty (20) must come from a IEMC topical training course.
- Additional CEU’s must focus on dementia, geriatric care, or leadership
- QMCP is renewable every two (2) years.
- Professionals must provide proof of attendance and the designated number of contact hours for each training class. IEMC continuing education log can be found on our webpage at alzni.org Professionals can scan their CE proof of attendance to: email@example.com Or fax them to: IEMC at (574) 232-4235. Please provide a name and certification number on the cover sheet.
- Professionals must pay for their two (2) year renewal fee by visiting alzni.org and clicking on the “sign up/ pay online” link or by mailing a check to:
Institute for Excellence in Memory Care
111 Sunnybrook Ct.
South Bend, IN 46637
Professionals will receive a new certificate once completion of both CEU proof and payment is completed.
For questions about renewing a professional certification, please contact the Institute for Excellence in Memory Care at 574-232-4121 or 888-303-0180